Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold Worktops in London, UK
Silestone is a manufactured material used to make countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is made up of natural quartz. Known for its durability and non-porous nature, the material is hard and more resistant to scratches, stains, bacteria, and viruses than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed and polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Comes in a wide range of colors
- Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold is non-porous and resistant to stains.
- The antibacterial property of the Silestone Eternal Calacatta Gold prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It can be easily maintained and cleaned.
- It is durable and robust enough to resist high temperatures.
Surface Cleaning Methods:
- Daily cleaning method for worktops and countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface regularly.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a nonabrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.