Silestone Gris Amazon Worktops in London, UK
Silestone is a manufactured material used to make bathroom countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is made up of natural quartz stone. Known for its durability and non-porous nature, the material is hard and scratch-resistant, stains resistant, bacteria and viruses resistant than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed and polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- It is available in black and brown color.
- Silestone gris amazon offers a surface that is heat resistant and stains resistants.
- The antibacterial property of the Silestone gris amazon prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- It is a low maintenance countertop.
- It is durable and robust enough.
Surface Cleaning Methods:
- Daily cleaning method for worktops and countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface regularly.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a nonabrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.