Caesarstone 4003 Sleek Concrete Worktops in London, UK
Caesarstone is a manufactured material used to make countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is known for its durability and non-porous quality, the material is hard and more resistant to scratches, stains, bacteria, and viruses than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed including polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Comes in a wide range of colors
- Caesarstone 4003 sleek concrete is non-porous and resistant to stains.
- The antibacterial property of the Caesarstone 4003 sleek concrete prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It can be easily maintained and cleaned.
- It is durable and robust enough to resist high temperatures.
- With the cool, tactile properties of Caesarstone, you can build a huge range of designs – curved, shaped, and many others.
SURFACE CLEANING METHODS:
- Daily cleaning method for worktops and countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface regularly.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a non-abrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.