Silestone Miami White 17 Worktops in London, UK
Silestone is an engineered material used in the production of bathroom countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is 90% made up of natural quartz stone. It is popular for its durability and non-porous nature, the material is hard and scratch-resistant, stains resistant, bacteria and viruses resistant than other kitchen worktops and bathroom countertops surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed and polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Silestone Miami White 17 is available in white color.
- Silestone Miami White 17 offers a surface that is heat and stains resistants.
- Silestone Miami White 17 is antibacterial, hygenic making it 100% recommended for food preparation and consumption.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It is easy low maintenance surface.
- It is extremely easy to clean.
- It is durable and robust enough.
Surface Cleaning Methods:
- Daily cleaning method for kitchen worktops and bathroom countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface daily.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a nonabrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.