Silestone Eternal Bianco Calacatta Worktops in London, UK
Silestone is an engineered material used in the production of bathroom countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is made up of natural quartz stone. Known for its durability and non-porous nature, the material is hard and scratch-resistant, stains resistant, bacteria and viruses resistant than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed and polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Silestone eternal Bianco calacatta is available in grey and white color.
- Silestone eternal Bianco calacatta offers a surface that is heat and stains resistants.
- The antibacterial property of the Silestone eternal Bianco calacatta prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It is easy a low maintenance surface.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is durable and robust enough.
Surface Cleaning Methods:
- Daily cleaning method for worktops and countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface regularly.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing liquid soap, scrub with a nonabrasive sponge, and rinse with lukewarm water.