Silestone Price Groups UK in 2020: All You Should Know
Free SampleIf you are looking for silestone price group in UK, the high quality and durable countertop material with an attractive look, the Silestone may prove to be the right choice. A brand of Quartz manufactured in Spain by Cosentino, Silestone Quartz worktops is gaining popularity in the English markets as well due to its durability, aesthetic appeal, and low maintenance.
The Silestone worktops are of premium quality and feel, and this is why they are not cheap. The composition of these countertops is 6% resin and 94% quartz minerals. The ratio of resin and quartz may alter in different brands in the world, but quartz will always be at least 90%. So, if you are looking for countertops made with durable material, Silestone countertops can be your choice. Some features of Silestone countertops, which make them desirable for most of the people are –
- Easy to clean
- Bacteria resistant
- Resistant to scratch
- Premium looks
- Low maintenance
Silestone Cost in the UK
Silestone is not a cheap material, and if you are looking for budget-friendly options, you should not consider this. However, if you are looking for quartz that is stylish & durable, & you do not mind paying extra, Silestone cost may not bother you as much, which begins from £99 plus VAT per meter square.
Some notable features and factors that make Silestone worth every penny are –
- The size of the countertop– Silestone price will depend directly on the size of the countertop you want.The amount will depend on the customization you choose like decorative corners & edges. Corners can either be round or square. Rounded corners require more work, the labour prices are more than square corners. In the case of edges, decorative ones will cost more.
- Type– Another thing that affects the overall price is the countertop grade you go for, and how much grittiness or smoothness is desirable.
- Thickness– You will find Silestone materials in varying widths of 20mm, 30mm, and 12mm. If you go for the thinner ones, plywood may be added beneath the surface as well as top of kitchen units before the installation of Silestone. No matter the thickness of the countertop, you will have to get external help, which will increase labour prices. If you choose to install the countertop on your own, it may be damaged because it is cumbersome.
- Design– The designs or patterns and colours on the material play an important role in determining its price. Some models and colours cost more than others.
Silestone Price Groups For the UK in 2020
Depending on the thickness, patterns, and colours, the Silestone cost varies. Silestone price groups guide the Silestone price guide the UK. These price groups depend upon the depth and design of the worktops. The different types of Silestones come into various price groups, mentioned below –
- Silestone Price Group 1: Noka, Rougui, Blanco City, Marengo, Gris Expo.
- Silestone Price Group 2: Negro Tebas 18, Niebla, Arden Blue, Cemento Spa, Blanco Norte 14, Coral Clay, Miami White 17, Ironbark.
- Silestone Price Group 3: White Storm 14, Aluminio Nube, Blanco Maple 14, Blanco Capri, Desert Silver.
- Silestone Price Group 3.5: Tigris Sand, Yukon, Alpina White 08, Bianco Rivers, Blanco Stellar, Amazon, Crema Stellar, Negro Stellar, Lusso.
- Silestone Price Group 4: Unsui, White Arabesque Bamboo 8, Iconic Black, Blanco Zeus, Kensho, Merope, Lagoon, Lyra, Snowy Ibiza.
- Silestone Price Group 5: Eternal Marquina, Charcoal Soapstone, Ariel, Blanco Orion, Pearl Jasmine, Iconic White, Brooklyn, Silver Lake, Eternal Emperador, Eternal Serena, Eternal Marfil.
- Silestone Price Group 6: Eternal Statuario, Eternal Calacatta Gold, Bianco Calacatta, Classic Calacatta.
Important factors when choosing Silestone for home/offices
While choosing Silestone material for your office/house, you must know that the type, material, design, edges, corners, thickness, colours affect its price. Now depending on how much you are willing to spend on the worktops, you can choose from various Silestone price groups.
Silestone costs in the UK are driven by the quality of the stone and its colours. The better the quality and the rarer the colour, the higher would be its cost. If you are looking forward to making an impression on your visitors as a professional and do not care much about the prices, choosing the expensive ones would be a good option. If you are looking for the opportunity for your home, you may choose the cheaper options.
The Silestone worktops prices depend on various factors like size, colour, pattern, customisation, thickness. You should choose the one that fits your budget.