Silestone Zirconium Quartz Worktops in London, UK
Silestone is an engineered material used in the production of bathroom countertops, kitchen worktops, floors, etc. It is 90% made up of natural quartz stone. It is popular for its durability and non-porous nature, the material is hard and scratch-resistant, stains resistant, bacteria and viruses resistant than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces.
- Finish options available are matt, honed and polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Silestone Zirconium Quartz Worktop is available in black, blue, grey color.
- Silestone Zirconium Quartz Worktop offers a surface that is heat and stains resistants.
- Silestone Zirconium Quartz Worktop gives you opportunities to design your kitchen in your own way because of its black colour.
- Silestone Zirconium Quartz Worktops has an antibacterial property that prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It is highly resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- It is easy low maintenance surface.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is durable and robust enough.
Surface Cleaning Methods:
- Daily cleaning method for kitchen worktops and bathroom countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface daily.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a nonabrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good and high quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to remove grease stains.