Verde Patrizia Marble Worktops in London, UK
Verde Patrizia Marble is an ideal building material used to make bathroom countertops, kitchen worktops, sinks, floors, etc. It is made up of natural marble. Known for its durability, hardness, and strong quality, it is more resistant to scratches, stains, bacteria, and viruses than other kitchen and bathroom worktop and countertop surfaces. As it has low maintenance and highest beauty it is a great option for kitchen worktops and countertops.
- Finish options available are matt, honed including polished.
- Thickness options available are 12mm, 20mm, and 30mm.
- Comes in a wide range of colors
- It is a porous and strong material.
- It is highly resistant to scratch, stains, and abrasion.
- The antibacterial property of the Verde Patrizia Marble prevents the transfer of bacteria onto food or objects kept on the kitchen and bathroom worktops and countertops.
- It can be easily maintained and cleaned.
- It is durable and robust enough to resist high temperatures.
- With the cool, tactile properties of marble, you can build a huge range of designs – curved, shaped, and many others.
SURFACE CLEANING METHODS:
- Daily cleaning method for worktops and countertops: Apply mild soap and use lukewarm water for cleaning the surface regularly.
- Grease stains: Get a small amount of any good quality glass cleaner and a non-scratch scouring pad to eliminate grease stains.
- Hard and stubborn stains: Use a dish-washing soap, scrub with a non-abrasive sponge, and rinse with warm water.