STONE WORKTOP MATERIALS
Quartzite Kitchen Worktops
Quartzite is a metamorphic rock with a glossy appearance. It is a natural stone which is 100% quartz, only with more tightly compacted grains.
Quartzite Worktop for Kitchen
Quartzite worktops makes a valuable addition to your kitchen and adds a feel-good touch in eating and cooking.
There are several reasons behind its rapid popularity.
● Although it is stronger than granite, it is much cheaper.
● It makes a classy-looking worktop with hardly any need for maintenance.
● It can easily withstand all types of everyday cooking conditions.
● You can rest assured that it will never go out of trend.
● Quartzite stone is water, heat and acid-resistant.
● It’s absolutely germ-free and lives up to the hygienic expectations of your kitchen.
● Not all materials are as elegant as quartzite worktop that can add to the beauty of your kitchen.
At KML Worktops, we run quartzite through various tough tests to check its durability and make sure you pay for the best material.
Why choose KML Worktops
KML Worktops is leading fabricator for quartzite kitchen worktops for home and building projects in the UK. We provide expert worktop solutions at the most reasonable prices. To explore our collection of stones and worktops materials, please visit our gallery.
Our team comprises exceptionally skilled workers who create customised worktops for you with great precision and minimum mess. Besides, our efficient value chain enables us to manage all our projects in-house at our factory based in London. It saves us on middleman fees and helps us to pass on the cost-advantage to you.
If you want to know about choices of quartzite stone or any other material, or want a quotation, feel free to contact us.